Going on vacation can be stressful if you are not well organized. Here are some basic tips to avoid worries during your trip.
1. Think about vaccines
Think about vaccinations in advance. Consult a doctor or travel health clinic six to eight weeks prior to departure to obtain the required vaccines.
- This precaution is all the more important if you plan to visit a tropical region or a developing country.
2. Bring a pharmacy kit
Ideally, it should include at least one mosquito repellent, anti-fever and pain medication based on acetaminophen, anti-diarrheal and anti-motion sickness.
- If necessary, an antimalarial treatment or even a mosquito net will be carried out.
- A cream for burns, a skin disinfectant and dressings may also be useful.
- Finally, sunscreen is strongly recommended for those who leave in the sun.
You may also like to read: THE 7 BEST HOTELS IN EUROPE
3. Prepare your suitcase efficiently
- Choose a medium-sized model, with wheels that you will complete with a backpack, so convenient for hiking or excursion.
- Do not close it with a padlock: Customs could cause it to explode.
- Slide a folded bag inside. Very useful for transporting your future shopping or beach towels.
- Personalize your suitcase, especially if it is black, with a colored sticker. Therefore, you will recognize it on the treadmill at the airport.
4. Keep in touch without breaking the bank
Before you leave, download free online calling software, if you have not already, and encourage others to do the same.
- Therefore, you can use your laptop to hold free video conferences with family, friends or co-workers.
- You can make long distance calls at unbeatable rates.
- The only requirement is to have access to a high-speed Internet connection. They are now available at all airports and almost all hotels.
5. Entertain your children
When flying with your children, always try to reserve your seats in advance to make sure you are sitting together and have as much space as possible.
- If you are traveling with toddlers, ask for a seat near the partitions, which offers more space to move.
- To prevent children from becoming bored and turbulent at airports, prepare a bag full of surprises filled with items, such as small toys or coloring books that will keep them busy.
- In critical moments, it is better to share the task. When one of the parent’s queues for the recording, the other stays with the children and releases the albums to be colored.
One cannot repeat it enough; preparations are often the key to successful trips. The following guidelines will help you become super organized.